Are you experienced within the role as a People Partner but wish that your day was a bit more pink? Then foodora is the place for you! We are looking for an additional colleague to join our People & Culture team. For this newly established role we seek a People Partner eager to apply your expertise in a fast-paced environment where each day offers exciting challenges! We dare to drive change, add business value and create the best workplace possible! If you are craving a role where you can make a significant impact - this is your time to shine!
WHAT YOU WILL (BUT NOT ONLY) DO
- Act as a trustworthy and professional Partner for Employees and Managers in all People related topics covering the entire Employee lifecycle.
- Drive/support recruitment processes across the organization.
- HR-administration including creating and maintaining contracts, addendums etc. and general maintenance of Employee Data in our HRIS-system (Workday).
- Drive People-projects within e.g. Employer Branding, DEI, company events etc.
- Participate in implementation processes of new People tools/systems.
- Office administration in our Copenhagen office.
As our new People Partner located in our Copenhagen office you will be an important part of a small but strong and agile People & Culture team. You will refer directly to our People & Culture Lead, located in Aarhus. You will experience a collaborative, professional and informal culture, where we always strive to learn from each other as we discuss tasks and challenges openly and celebrate achievements together.
WHO YOU ARE
- Independent - You are comfortable taking initiatives and staying motivated when facing obstacles.
- Relationship building - You understand the importance of building great relationships and know how to nurture them.
- Communicative - You are a skilled communicator who can help others understand complex problems as well as using communication as a tool for relational goals.
- Business minded - You have the ability and interest to see how the People & Culture team are adding value to our business
- 3-5 years experience within HR, preferably from HR Partnering and recruitment.
- Relevant educational background within HR, Organization, Business Psychology or similar.
- Knowledge & experience within Danish labor law is an advantage.
- Experience with HRIS-system Workday is an advantage.
- Fluent communicator in Danish & English
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Discount on foodora.dk
- Employee Club - that handles all social activities
- Working in an international company with great opportunities
foodora operates across Austria, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, Hungary, Norway, Slovakia and Sweden, together with a wide range of restaurants, partners, and riders united behind our shared mission to always deliver an amazing, fast and affordable experience that gives people more time to focus on what matters most to them.
We are a quick commerce and delivery company and believe in creating a network that enables our whole community to thrive, delivering more than just orders – delivering opportunity, connection, and growth. We’re committed to making a difference in our community, and we can’t do it alone. That’s why we’re committed to growing alongside our ecosystem – from our partners to our riders and customers, to the teams who make all of this happen.
At foodora, we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring - therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Our selection process is continuous and the ad may close before the recruitment process is completed, if we’ve moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
We invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.
Candidates participating in the final selection process must be able to present an up-to-date, private criminal record.
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Mathias Sønnichsen on +45 53735205 or at [email protected]