🚀 Join the Food Delivery Revolution! 🍔
Welcome to foodora, the newest addition to the food delivery scene in Denmark.
Launched in late 2022, we are the challenger brand poised to reshape the food delivery landscape. As a proud member of Delivery Hero, the world's largest food delivery company, we benefit from an unparalleled network and share a common passion for delivering exceptional experiences right to your doorstep.
We’ve just moved into a new HQ in Copenhagen and are looking for a number of new joiners across departments.
We like people who are smart, passionate and humble. We move at a fast pace and believe the best idea wins no matter where it comes from.
So if you’re the type of person looking for all the excitement and opportunities of a startup with the backing of a global delivery giant, you’ve come to the right place.
About the Role
We’re looking for a CX and Product Specialist reporting to the Head of Strategy & Planning.
The role will form a hybrid of overseeing local product changes, including managing an Associate Product Specialist, and being the driver of CX improvements throughout the organisation.
What you’ll do
* Conduct data and performance analysis to identify new opportunities for the business to improve our CX
- Deep dive into CX and broader operational data across the organisation
- Assess whether we are delivering the right customer experience
- Identify potential mid-long term projects as well as short term solutions
* Create new cross-functional projects to achieve measurable and non-measurable changes in our customer experience
- Set up the projects for success: timelines, targets, stakeholders
- Lead the project from creation to delivery
- Manage complex stakeholders, both locally and regionally, to make sure we deliver by pre-empting and minimizing potential conflicts
* Oversee product initiatives and manage proposed changes from regional and local teams
- Drive new feauture roll-outs, aiming to enchange CX across customer and restaurant-facing apps
- Act as bridge between the regional product team and the local team, encouraging best practices
- Project manage new feature roll-outs and local implementations (such as managing POS integrations), ensuring coordination across local DK team
- Guide the Associate Product Specialist on her day-to-day
- Facilitating A/B tests, user surveys
- Coordination bug reports and change requests
Some example CX projects you could lead:
- Ensuring that every customer in Copenhagen has the option to choose from at least 7 out of our 9 core cuisines (pizza, burgers, sushi etc.)
- Identifying that the true drivers of an NPS decline are specific logistics performance in two cities due to a legacy strategy decision, hidden from view
- Launching and executing a project to reduce messaging overload from different departments
Who you are
* Emphatic - you naturally view things from others' perspectives, making you customer-centric by default
* Highly driven - you are excited to take your experience into foodora and to be part of a fast-paced company with a high ambition level!
* A strong communicator - the position will require a lot of stakeholder management across departments
* Independent & self-propelled - you will be the local expert in your field. It is therefore important you can drive your own projects and bring ideas and initiatives to the table in order to improve performance
* Analytical - you are able to dive into and understand data and numbers and based on the insights able to optimize our setup. As a person, you actively investigate and identify high potential opportunities
* Problem solving and agile - you will be working in a very dynamic environment and with ever changing circumstances. This will demand you to be adaptive and creative in your approach to solving problems and challenges
What you’ll need
* An university degree in either engineering, Product development, business, finance, operations management, statistics or any science-related fields
* 2-4 years of experience working within Product management, program management, IT-project management or similar
* Strong analytical skills (knowledge of SQL/Looker a plus)
* Strong communication skills
* Full proficiency in English - both written and verbal. Danish is an advantage
Other cool stuff
* 8% Company paid Pension 🏦
* Health Insurance covering a wide range of medical treatments 🏥
* Unlimited 30% employee discount on foodora 😋
* Free soft drinks and fruit in the office 🥤🍎
* Friday breakfast in the office every week 🥐
* Budget for team activities 🎳
* Great social events during the whole year 🎉
🌍 About Delivery Hero
foodora is part of Delivery Hero, the world’s largest food delivery company. With a global presence across 74 countries and a commitment to bringing joy through food, Delivery Hero has become synonymous with innovation, reliability, and global reach.
At foodora, we leverage the expertise and resources of Delivery Hero to bring a world-class dining experience right to your fingertips.
🚴🏻♀️ About foodora
foodora (always with a little “f”) is Delivery Hero’s European brand and operates across Sweden, Norway, Finland, Austria, Czechia, Slovakia, Hungary and now Denmark.
Joining foodora means being part of something big. As the food delivery newcomer in Denmark, we're not just delivering meals; we're delivering excitement, innovation, and a culture of high performance and personal growth.
Join foodora Denmark as CX and Product Specialist and be part of an innovative team shaping the future of online food delivery. Apply now and contribute to foodora's continued success in Denmark.
If you are excited about what you have read so far and ready to be part of our pink journey please upload your CV. Applications and interviews are handled on an ongoing basis and the position will be closed as soon as we have found our new colleague. Start date is as soon as possible.
Candidates participating in the final selection process must be able to present an up-to-date, private, criminal record.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to reach out to People Partner Kristin Liiksaar on [email protected]