🚀 Join the Food Delivery Revolution! 🍔
Welcome to foodora, the newest addition to the food delivery scene in Denmark.
Launched in late 2022, we are the challenger brand poised to reshape the food delivery landscape. As a proud member of Delivery Hero, the world's largest food delivery company, we benefit from an unparalleled network and share a common passion for delivering exceptional experiences right to your doorstep.
In early 2024 we’re moving into a new HQ in Copenhagen and looking for a number of new joiners across departments.
We like people who are smart, passionate and humble. We move at a fast pace and believe the best idea wins no matter where it comes from.
So if you’re the type of person looking for all the excitement and opportunities of a startup with the backing of a global delivery giant, you’ve come to the right place.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Strategy & Planning Analyst for our Strategy & Planning team reporting directly to the Head of Strategy & Planning.
What you’ll do
* Conduct and share ad-hoc performance analyses across cross-functional topics, aiming to optimize business performance
* Monitor business performance granularly, identifying gaps and opportunities, and communicate data-driven recommendations to the Management team
* Lead and manage strategic projects to transform the business and drive growth
* Own the understanding of data within foodora Denmark: where it is, how to use it, and what it means within our context
* Identify new opportunities for growth and efficiency, and own the workstream through implementation
Who you are
* Highly driven - you are excited to take your experience into foodora and to be part of a fast-paced company with a high ambition level!
* Analytical - you are able to dive into and understand data and numbers and based on the insights able to optimize our setup. As a person, you actively investigate and identify high potential opportunities
* Strategic - you understand how data insights are transformed to strategic decisions to drive growth and are constantly looking for ways to improve our processes
* Proactive - you can drive your own projects and bring ideas and initiatives to the table in order to improve performance
* Collaborative - Your work influences a lot of stakeholders across different teams and you are able to share your insights in a precise and understandable way
What you’ll need
* An university degree within either Analytics or Strategy, e.g. Business, Economics, Engineering or Mathematics
* 2-4 years of experience working in a position that is analytical, strategic and involves project management and collaboration within business context, e.g. consulting, start-ups etc.
* Experience working across BI, particularly with BigQuery, SQL and/or Looker is an advantage
* Full proficiency in English - both written and verbal (Danish preferred)
Other cool stuff
* 8% Company paid Pension 🏦
* Health Insurance covering a wide range of medical treatments 🏥
* Unlimited 30% employee discount on foodora 😋
* Free soft drinks and fruit in the office 🥤🍎
* Friday breakfast in the office every week 🥐
* Budget for team activities 🎳
* Great social events during the whole year 🎉
🌍 About Delivery Hero
foodora is part of Delivery Hero, the world’s largest food delivery company. With a global presence across 74 countries and a commitment to bringing joy through food, Delivery Hero has become synonymous with innovation, reliability, and global reach.
At foodora, we leverage the expertise and resources of Delivery Hero to bring a world-class dining experience right to your fingertips.
🚴🏻♀️ About foodora
foodora (always with a little “f”) is Delivery Hero’s European brand and operates across Sweden, Norway, Finland, Austria, Czechia, Slovakia, Hungary and now Denmark.
Joining foodora means being part of something big. As the food delivery newcomer in Denmark, we're not just delivering meals; we're delivering excitement, innovation, and a culture of high performance and personal growth.
Join foodora Denmark as Strategy & Planning Analyst and be part of an innovative team shaping the future of online food delivery. Apply now and contribute to foodora's continued success in Denmark.
If you are excited about what you have read so far and ready to be part of our pink journey please upload your CV. Applications and interviews are handled on an ongoing basis and the position will be closed as soon as we have found our new colleague. Start date is as soon as possible.
Candidates participating in the final selection process must be able to present an up-to-date, private, criminal record.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to reach out to People Partner Kristin Liiksaar on [email protected]