🚀 Join the Food Delivery Revolution! 🍔
Welcome to foodora, the newest addition to the food delivery scene in Denmark.
Launched in late 2022, we are the challenger brand poised to reshape the food delivery landscape. As a proud member of Delivery Hero, the world's largest food delivery company, we benefit from an unparalleled network and share a common passion for delivering exceptional experiences right to your doorstep.
In early 2024 we’re moving into a new HQ in Copenhagen and looking for a number of new joiners across departments.
We like people who are smart, passionate and humble. We move at a fast pace and believe the best idea wins no matter where it comes from.
So if you’re the type of person looking for all the excitement and opportunities of a startup with the backing of a global delivery giant, you’ve come to the right place.
About the Role
We’re looking for a People & Culture Lead reporting directly to the Denmark Managing Director.
What you’ll do
* Develop and implement comprehensive strategies to foster a positive workplace culture and support the overall business objectives.
* Spearhead employee engagement initiatives, creating and implementing programs to enhance morale, productivity, and overall job satisfaction.
* Provide guidance on employee relations matters, resolving conflicts, and promoting a harmonious work environment through effective communication and conflict resolution strategies.
* As a member of the Denmark management team, represent People & Culture topics cross-functionally and work closely with other management team members to support on key people topics
* Collaborate closely with the foodora EU regional P&C function to ensure local & regional alignment on EU wide topics
* Manage a team of 3 P&C team members, supporting their personal and career growth and aspirations
Who you are
* Strategic Thinking - ability to develop and implement HR strategies aligned with business goals, demonstrating a forward-thinking approach to people and culture management.
* Recruitment Expertise - proficiency in managing end-to-end recruitment processes, from talent sourcing to onboarding, with a keen understanding of attracting and retaining top talent.
* Employee Engagement - strong skills in designing and implementing initiatives that foster employee engagement, job satisfaction, and a positive workplace culture.
* Employee Relations - effective communication and conflict resolution skills to address and resolve employee relations matters, promoting a harmonious and collaborative work environment.
* Training and Development - experience in collaborating with leadership to design and implement training and development programs, facilitating continuous learning and skill enhancement across the workforce.
What you’ll need
* A university degree within Business, HR, Psychology or similar
* 6-10 years of experience within HR, people partnering or talent acquisition
* It will be considered an advantage if you have experience from a fast paced environment e.g. a start-up or scale-up environment
* Full proficiency in English and Danish - both written and verbal
* Working knowledge of Danish employment law
* 5+ years of direct management experience
Other cool stuff
* 8% Company paid Pension 🏦
* Health Insurance covering a wide range of medical treatments 🏥
* Unlimited 30% employee discount on foodora 😋
* Free soft drinks and fruit in the office 🥤🍎
* Friday breakfast in the office every week 🥐
* Budget for team activities 🎳
* Great social events during the whole year 🎉
🌍 About Delivery Hero
foodora is part of Delivery Hero, the world’s largest food delivery company. With a global presence across 74 countries and a commitment to bringing joy through food, Delivery Hero has become synonymous with innovation, reliability, and global reach.
At foodora, we leverage the expertise and resources of Delivery Hero to bring a world-class dining experience right to your fingertips.
🚴🏻♀️ About foodora
foodora (always with a little “f”) is Delivery Hero’s European brand and operates across Sweden, Norway, Finland, Austria, Czechia, Slovakia, Hungary and now Denmark.
Joining foodora means being part of something big. As the food delivery newcomer in Denmark, we're not just delivering meals; we're delivering excitement, innovation, and a culture of high performance and personal growth.
Join foodora Denmark as People & Culture Lead and be part of an innovative team shaping the future of online food delivery. Apply now and contribute to foodora's continued success in Denmark.
If you are excited about what you have read so far and ready to be part of our pink journey please upload your CV. Applications and interviews are handled on an ongoing basis and the position will be closed as soon as we have found our new colleague. Start date is as soon as possible.
Candidates participating in the final selection process must be able to present an up-to-date, private, criminal record.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to reach out to Head of Talent Acquisition, Europe Humeyra Kurtyilmaz on [email protected].