"We are generation pink!"
What took us here?
Since the beginning, Hungry dared to challenge the industry. All these years later we still continue to dare. Even through a pandemic, we chose to press the gas pedal rather than slowing down.
A year ago, Hungry joined forces with Delivery Hero, a company with strong and unique identity, values and culture. We dared to do it because we had such a strong belief that it would be a success. However, that success would never have been possible without highly engaged and solution oriented employees and committed team work with an innovative and optimistic mindset.
We had to maintain a humble attitude and take advantage of each other's strengths, experiences and skills. This made it possible for us to start creating something unique together: Generation Pink! A generation filled with foodorians, who we believe are the only ones that will make us keep winning the race and realize our mission: We will always be there for you, our customers, our partners, and each other!
Our cultural aspiration
We want foodora to feel like a second family. A family where you can be yourself and express your opinions. Where you feel safe to try and fail. And where you can develop as a human being as well as in your professional role.
Despite how much we grow, how successful we are and how well-known our brand is, the warmth and the consideration for each other should always remain the same. This is our cultural aspiration and it will be the essence of our pink identity.
Our cultural aspiration will guide us whenever we need to make decisions. It will educate our customers and partners in what we are and what we stand for. It will support our leaders in order to develop and engage us as employees to reach our full potential. Furthermore, it will help us attract and recruit new foodorians and ensure cultural addition.
Our cultural aspiration is built on three pillars, our core values, that will help concretize what we’re aiming for: We dare, We get it done & We’re equally pink. These values will be known by heart by each and every foodorian.
In our industry, it’s inevitable that we’re continuously daring. If we don’t reinvent and find new innovative ways, we’ll get outrunned by our competitors. This is important on a group level as well as on an individual.
We act in a new time, where we need to dare to shift our business model after the different challenges that hit us. In this scale-up phase that we’re currently in, we must emphasize individual initiative in order to accomplish all tasks in a fast pace. By encouraging each other to think creatively and bring our ideas to the table, we’ll continue to be flexible, act swiftly and keep growing!
Furthermore, we must dare to let most of our company structure take shape organically. As we move through our scale-up phase we need to be able to focus on being innovative and find solutions. Sure, the lack of set structure and processes might at times feel frustrating. But we hope that you are prepared and willing to see this as an opportunity to build something incredible together!
This is how we dare
- We dare to try! If we fail, we’ll do it differently next time.
- We dare to think outside the box. Innovation is a key to success in our business!
- We dare to say yes when new opportunities come our way.
- We dare to say no and re-prioritize in times where we need to stay focused.
- We dare to be a bit crazy!
- We dare to trust each other’s judgement, and let go of the control.
- We dare to ask for help when we need it.
- We dare to be pinker than everyone else!
WE GET IT DONE
“To foodora” has become a common verb in the Nordics, which makes us a game changer!
Our ability to keep innovating our business model will be our greatest measure of success. In order to do this, we all need to take risks, learn and adapt. At times, possibly fail. We need to strive to be resilient, curious, and flexible and most importantly realistically optimistic.
To keep being a game changer, we need to continuously ask ourselves “How can we do it better?” and “How can we do it faster?”. Furthermore, every single one of us should ask these questions on an individual level and take ownership over our own work.
Remember: OK is not in our vocabulary, we’re reaching for WOW!
This is how we get it done
- We are doers, not talkers!
- We are solution oriented, not problem focused!
- We strive to always deliver a little bit better than what our customers and partners expect.
- We care about our customers and partners and we strive to always provide them a wow factor experience.
- We are furiously fast!
- We don’t see obstacles, we see opportunities.
- We don’t base our targets on history. We set records!
- We are always proud, but never satisfied.
WE’RE EQUALLY PINK
We believe that innovation is forced by different minds coming together!
We think that the success that we’re aiming for only can be achieved through combining different ways of thinking, experiences (both work and life), working styles and backgrounds. By respecting and taking advantage of our differences, the potential is endless!
In order to become that second family, we need to care about and support each other just as families do. As fellow foodorians, we shall always lift each other up, in times of success as well as times of setback. And most importantly, we never forget to have fun!
This is how we’re equally pink
- We are all a part of Generation Pink - no matter culture, background or role.
- We want everyone to feel safe to express their thoughts, whatever level of position you have in the company.
- We care about each other, and we work to encourage and develop each other’s strengths.
- We embrace different perspectives to make better decisions.
- We are humble and we help each other out whenever it’s needed.
- We do things as a team, and we have fun doing it too!
- We are ONE foodora and we stay strong together!
- We intervene when someone is treated unfairly.
About foodora Denmark
We are on an exciting journey with the ambition to become an absolute market leader in food delivery. We started from scratch and with our own power made our mark on the market. Now, a new adventure awaits us.
Since October 2021 we have been part of the Delivery Hero Group.
And together, we will conquer Denmark!
Already working at foodora Denmark?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.