🚀 Join the Food Delivery Revolution! 🍔
Welcome to foodora, the newest addition to the food delivery scene in Denmark.
Launched in late 2022, we are the challenger brand poised to reshape the food delivery landscape. As a proud member of Delivery Hero, the world's largest food delivery company, we benefit from an unparalleled network and share a common passion for delivering exceptional experiences right to your doorstep.
In early 2024 we’re moving into a new HQ in Copenhagen and looking for a number of new joiners across departments.
We like people who are smart, passionate and humble. We move at a fast pace and believe the best idea wins no matter where it comes from.
So if you’re the type of person looking for all the excitement and opportunities of a startup with the backing of a global delivery giant, you’ve come to the right place.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Rider Recruitment & Engagement Associate for our Logistics team reporting directly to the Head of Logistics.
What you’ll do
* Manage our rider recruitment funnel and make sure foodora has a steady inflow of high quality leads
* Create and enage marketing / offline campaigns to recruit riders
* Own rider recruitment and activation end to end
* Handle rider communication towards riders within our rider community and own the various channels we use to communicate with our rider fleet. You will use your strong communication toolbox to make sure all communication are delivered and received as intended
* Ensure a healthy fleet engagement in close cooperation with the rest of the Logistics team. This will be vital in order for foodora to keep up with the growing demand
* Drive and manage our ever growing community of riders. This could be by improving our RiderHub, creating new and engaging content, launching fun competitions within the fleet etc.
Who you are
* Analytical - you will need your analytical toolbox to be able to determine, where your efforts will bring the best results
* Independent and self-propelled - with high energy and a focused mindset, you can take your own initiatives
* Structured - we work in a high paced and dynamic environment and hence you will need a strong sense of balancing various assignments and make sure the most critical tasks are taken care of first
* Problem solving - you will be working in a very dynamic environment and with ever changing circumstances. This will demand you to be adaptive and creative in the way you approach solving problems and challenges
What you’ll need
* A university degree within Business, Communications or similar
* 1-2 years of experience working in Marketing, Communication or Consultancy roles
* Solid Google Suite skills and you are comfortable working with Sheets, Slides etc.
* Full proficiency in Danish and English - both written and verbal
Other cool stuff
* 8% Company paid Pension 🏦
* Health Insurance covering a wide range of medical treatments 🏥
* Unlimited 30% employee discount on foodora 😋
* Free soft drinks and fruit in the office 🥤🍎
* Friday breakfast in the office every week 🥐
* Budget for team activities 🎳
* Great social events during the whole year 🎉
🌍 About Delivery Hero
foodora is part of Delivery Hero, the world’s largest food delivery company. With a global presence across 74 countries and a commitment to bringing joy through food, Delivery Hero has become synonymous with innovation, reliability, and global reach.
At foodora, we leverage the expertise and resources of Delivery Hero to bring a world-class dining experience right to your fingertips.
🚴🏻♀️ About foodora
foodora (always with a little “f”) is Delivery Hero’s European brand and operates across Sweden, Norway, Finland, Austria, Czechia, Slovakia, Hungary and now Denmark.
Joining foodora means being part of something big. As the food delivery newcomer in Denmark, we're not just delivering meals; we're delivering excitement, innovation, and a culture of high performance and personal growth.
Join foodora Denmark as Rider Recruitment & Engagement Associate and be part of an innovative team shaping the future of online food delivery. Apply now and contribute to foodora's continued success in Denmark.
If you are excited about what you have read so far and ready to be part of our pink journey please upload your CV. Applications and interviews are handled on an ongoing basis and the position will be closed as soon as we have found our new colleague. Start date is as soon as possible.
Candidates participating in the final selection process must be able to present an up-to-date, private, criminal record.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to reach out to Talent Acquisition Specialist Mathias Høgh Sønnichsen on [email protected].